MOUNT-VW63G is an articulating counterbalance TV wall mount from VIVO featuring gas spring technology and fluid movement for easy screen positioning. The height of the screen can be adjusted up or down within a 25" range. This sturdy deluxe mount is 4 times strength tested with a weight capacity of 70.5 pounds (minimum weight of screen must be over 16 pounds!) and holds TV sizes 40" to 63". Features include 18-degree swivel, 15-degree tilt, and 5-degree rotation to help level your TV and create the perfect viewing angles. The internal cable management system conceals power and video cords. This is compatible with most TVs on the market with VESA ranges between 100x100mm and 400x600mm. Comes with common mounting hardware.
- Works with flat screens 40" to 63" in size
- Holds weights between 16 pounds and 70.5 pounds
- Fits mounting holes between 100x100mm and 400x600mm
- At least 42" of vertical space between the mantel and ceiling is recommended
- Articulating arms feature deluxe gas springs creating fluid motion for easy screen positioning (TV must weigh at least 16 pounds)
- 25” range of height adjustment for optimal viewing angles
- 18-degree, 15-degree tilt, and 5-degree rotation help provide optimal viewing angles
- Strength tested four times to guarantee the security of your TV
- Simple TV mounting setup with a detachable VESA bracket. All necessary hardware is provided.
- COUNTERBALANCE GAS SPRING WALL MOUNT – Articulating arms feature deluxe gas springs that create fluid motion for tool-less up and down positioning (25" height adjustable range).
- COMPATIBILITY - Fits flat screens from 40" to 63" in size, 16 lbs to 70.5 lbs in weight, and with backside mounting holes between 100x100mm and 400x600mm. NOTE: This mount must be directly centered between two studs with a minimum spacing of 12.25" and maximum spacing of 16.5".
- RIGHT VIEWING ANGLES - 18-degree swivel, 15-degree tilt, and 5-degree rotation help level your TV and create the perfect viewing angles. Please note that for the tilt to be functional, the mount must be fully extended and not pushed up to the wall. The mount rests 20" from the wall when fully extended.
- EASY SETUP - Simple TV mounting process with a detachable VESA bracket. All necessary hardware is provided to get your screen up and mounted in no time. At least 42" of vertical space between the mantel and ceiling is recommended. NOTE: This mount will only clear a maximum mantel depth of 14".
- WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED - Sturdy steel design is backed with a 3 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY and friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns