If you're looking to upgrade to a large, corner desktop, our UPLIFT V2 L-shaped Frame provides the platform you need to build a roomy, space-efficient corner desk with both width and height adjustability. Pair this frame with an L-shaped top, and you'll have enough real estate for all of the office tools you'd want close at hand to work productively and comfortably.
Our award-winning, height adjustable desk frame features the same frame design as our 2-leg desk, which Wirecutter selected as the best standing desk overall in their comprehensive review.
Tap Into Your Desk's Full Potential
The Basic Keypad is an entry-level keypad with no advanced features. It has up-and-down buttons for height adjustment. To change the desk height, press and hold a button until the desk reaches the desired height.
The Advanced Keypad adds these features:
- One-touch movement (optional) - Tap a button to transition between sitting and standing height, without holding the button down. Let's you reposition your chair and get ready to stand while the desk moves.
- Child Safety Lock - Prevent the desk from moving until deactivated
- Min & Max Height Settings - Prevent your desktop from impacting shelves above or cabinets below
- Auto-Dark Display - LED display will go dark 10 seconds after use
- Desk Height Calibration - Calibrate the displayed height to account for the addition of casters
- Anti-Collision Sensitivity Adjustments - Dial in the anti-collision system to be exactly where you need it
|Frame height range||UPLIFT V2 Desk Frame height range: 24.3" - 49.9" H (without desktop)
UPLIFT V2-Commercial Frame: 21.6" - 47.7" H (without desktop) which meets BIFMA height requirement)
|Travel height||UPLIFT V2 Frame: 25.6" of travel
UPLIFT V2-Commercial Frame: 26.1" of travel
|Travel speed||1.57" per second (varies - slowest with maximum load) with soft start/stop actuator motors|
|Noise level||50 decibels during motion|
|Width adjustment||Left side: 51.5" - 83"; Right side: 43" - 74" (see Specifications to learn more)|
|Width between frame ends (min & max)||41.3" (fully collapsed) - 72.2" W (fully extended)|
|Recommended desktop width range||36" - 84" W|
|Lifting capacity||535 lb|
|Keypad||Advanced one-touch digital memory keypad is available, push and hold up/down keypad is standard|
|Adjustable foot leveling studs||3/8" adjustment for uneven flooring|
|Voltage||100-120VAC, 50/60Hz (500W max)|
|ANSI/BIFMA X5.5-2014 Durability Certification||V2 and V2-Commercial Frame both passed ANSI/BIFMA X5.5-2014 Durability Standard Testing (passed all applicable sections 4.3, 4.4, 4.6, 5.2, 5.3, 5.4, 5.5, 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, 15, and 18)|
|ANSI/BIFMA G1-2013 Height Standard||V2-Commercial Frame is ANSI/BIFMA G1-2013 Height Standard compliant. Click here to learn what that means|
|CAN/CGSB 44.227-2008E certification||Canadian desktop deflection specification compliant with section 6.6.1/8.4 Surface Deflection|
|Safety certifications||Lifting Column, Power Cord, & Control Box - UL/CSA (Canada and U.S.)|
|Shipping dimensions||Box 1 - 11" W x 41" D x 10" H, 61 lb
Box 2 - 15" W x 41" D x 6" H, 41 lb