The right kind of office chair can make all the difference in your comfort and productivity at work. Our Pursuit Ergonomic CHR455 Chair with headrest is up to the job of delivering you better support where you need it most.
With this uncommonly supportive task chair, you get it all. Height adjustability via pneumatics makes finding your sitting sweet spot easier than ever. The seat is made of soft yet durable black or gray fabric. And its mesh back provides breathability to keep you cool throughout the day, letting you work in comfort for longer. The Pursuit is designed to adapt to your body with its adjustable headrest, arms, and back. The arms can be raised or lowered by lifting up on the front of the arm pad. The arms will lock into place once you reach the desired height and release the front of the arm pad. You can also rotate the arm pads toward or away from your body. Work better and live healthier (even when sitting).
- Cool Down - Fabric seat delivers extra support while the mesh back allows airflow for comfort
- Lean Back - This chair doesn't tilt from a point at the front of the seat, it tilts from a point close to the user's hips, aka recline-glide motion. To keep the feet on the floor as the back tilts back, the seat glides back (and w/ the synchro-tilt, will tilt up at a lower rate than the back). The lower rate of seat tilt is why feet stay on the floor better
- The Perfect Fit - Height-adjustable arms, back, and headrest allow you to adjust the chair to fit your body
- Intuitive Support - Synchro-tilt mechanism allows for the seat and back angle to adjust automatically and provides ideal support while users change from upright to reclining postures
- Improved Circulation - Waterfall seat decreases pressure behind the legs
- Tension Control - Back angle adjustment with tension control allows you to recline and lock the chair back in 3 different positions, or leave the back unlocked for free movement
- Yin and Yang - White and black color options to choose from
- Roll With It - Casters for easy mobility
- Dimensions with Headrest 25.6" W x 27.6" D x 44.1-50.8" H
- Seat dimensions 18.5" W x 21" D
- Usable seat depth 18"
- Back dimensions 22.5" W x 25.2" H
- Seat height 17" - 21"
- Recline 0 degrees to 20 degrees positive
- Weight capacity 250 lb
- ANSI/BIFMA Complies with ANSI/BIFMA X5.1-2017 standards
- Shipping dimensions 26'' W x 42'' H x 18'' D, 50 lb
Assembly InstructionsPursuit Ergonomic Chair Assembly Instructions
Pursuit Ergonomic Chair Fabric Care Instructions
Pursuit Ergonomic Chair Specifications
Desk Casters Specifications