The 5100 Stance Angle Sit-Stand Chair is the only ergonomic sit-stand chair in the world that allows you to move effortlessly and comfortably throughout the day while you change positions with your standing desk. Movement and proper ergonomic support are the keys to minimizing poor posture and lower back stress that lead to spinal deformity caused by most ergonomic task chairs.
With a contoured backrest, two adjustable armrests, and angled footrest, the Stance Angle Sit-Stand Chair for standing desks will keep you comfortable all day. This modern ergonomic sit-stand chair will cradle you as you work at your desk, revealing a multitude of positions such as sitting, kneeling, and assisted standing. This is all accomplished by the adjustable leg cushions and the double trigger mechanism that allows the standing desk chair to move vertically as well as at an angle, all with very little effort. No sit-to-stand workstation is complete without a proper ergonomic standing chair to support your body posture throughout the day.
- Move from sitting to assisted standing with an easy double trigger system
- Contoured backrest and adjustable armrests for optimum ergonomics
- Precisely angled footrest with adjustable leg cushions cradles the body
- Large, swivel casters for easy moving
- Robust steel construction on the only sit-stand chair of its kind
- Weight Capacity: 270 lbs
- Armrest Adjustment: 4.5"
- Leg Cushion Range: 12"
- Total Unit Weight: 85 lbs