The ADR Standing Desk Converter gives you the best of both worlds. You can sit part of the day, as you always have, but you can also stand and take advantage of all the health benefits that come with standing and moving around. You, and your associates, will become healthier and more productive. Your ADR sits directly on top of your current desk…….so no need to buy all new furniture. The improved easy-grip side handle with gas piston assist, allows you to easily raise the large 32" x 20.6" desktop and keyboard tray into an infinite amount of position levels between 4.75" and 16.75" above your regular desk). The large top panel can hold 2 monitors or a monitor and a laptop. The ADR Sit to Stand Up Desk offers a large 23.6" x 11.6" retractable keyboard tray that not only allows you to get into the most comfortable and ergonomic position, but it is also large enough to hold a laptop computer (with other risers you may have to move the laptop or the entire riser every time you change from sitting to standing). It uses pneumatic gas pistons that allow you to easily raise or lower up to 30lbs. Fully assembled and ready to go!
- QUICK, EASY AND STABLE HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT DESIGN: Sturdy metal frame with easy-grip side handle and gas piston assist, can raise and lower up to 30 pounds with continuous height adjustment from 4.75" up to 16.75" above desktop to optimize the ergonomic work position for people of most heights.
- LARGE WORK SURFACE: 32" wide by 20.6" deep desktop holds up to two 32" monitors and 23.6" wide by 11.6" deep retractable keyboard tray will hold a laptop if needed.
- RETRACTABLE ERGONOMIC KEYBOARD TRAY: Keyboard tray extends and retracts while keeping a 4.5" spacing between keyboard tray and desktop which helps keep arms and wrists in an ergonomic position to prevent neck and back strain while sitting or standing.
- NO ASSEMBLY REQUIRED: Simply remove from box and place directly on existing desktop.
- WARRANTY: Manufacturer Limited 1 YR Warranty
- HEALTH BENEFITS: Easy and affordable solution to start enjoying the health benefits of standing while you work